You can do this yourself.
- First you need to prepare your face mask. Combine 1 tablespoon honey, 1 egg yolk, ½ teaspoon almond oil and 1 tablespoon yoghurt.
- Set yourself aside plenty of time to ensure that you will not rushes before placing a warm towel across your face and leaving it there for a few minutes.
- Remove the towel and cleanse with the correct cleanser for your skin type.
- Fill a saucepan with water and add herbs or essential oils and bring to the boil. For dry skin, add chamomile, fennel seeds and roses. For oily skin add, rosemary, lavender and peppermint.
- Pour the scented water into a heatproof bowl, drape a towel over your head, and put your face over the steam for five to ten minutes.
- While your face is still relatively damp, use baking soda to exfoliate. Rub in smll circular motions then rinse well. Pat face dry and apply face mask, avoiding eyes. If you feel like it, place cucumber slices over eyes and lie back 20 minutes.
- Rinse away mask with arm water, pat face dry then tone (with a non-alcohol based toner) and moisturize. Skin should remain youthful-looking for three days. Repeat facial at least once a week.